The shirt says it all! Reese is such a sweetheart!She is so easy going and fun. She just lights up our days. We all just adore her so much.
We were worried that Ginny would cause us stress when Reese was born, but it has been the exact opposite. Ginny gave up her "Lovie" the day she was born, and her tantrums have been fewer. (She wouldn't be Ginny if they stopped completely)!
Now if we could just get the kid to laugh. She grins from ear to ear, and starts to let out a laugh, but it scares her, so she stops. She is just so mellow, we call her a toned down version of Taylor. She is just like Tay, but I don't think that she is going to get anxiety or stress like her. (Thank Goodness, it can be exhausting)!
Reese has a flower mobile that hangs in front of her window. It is right underneath the heat vent, so it sways slightly when the heat turns on. Reese has learned this, so whenever she hears the heater, she rolls to her side so that she can see the flowers move. It is so funny.
She hadn't been around anyone for several weeks, so I didn't know if she had stranger danger or not. My Mom stopped by for a few minutes a while back, and I asked her to sit with the 2 little ones while I picked up Tay from school. Apparently Reese wasn't too happy with that. Every time she saw Granny, she just bawled. I figured that stranger danger had kicked in. Well, it appears it's just my Mom! She likes everyone but her. Poor Granny... Tay didn't like her either when she was a baby!
I was worried about having a third (this one came quicker than expected), but I am so glad that we have her!! She's probably our last, so we are just enjoying every bit of the baby stage. (Although DJ keeps saying that he is sad that she's our last. I told him that if he wants another, then he's going to have to carry and deliver the thing himself).
Who knew that kids could be so much fun!!
I love my girls to death!!
5 comments:
I have been aching to hold and squeeze little baby Reesie since Friday, it makes me grit my teeth! It doesn't help that I am baby hungry, but she is so stinkin' cute!!
I love her little face, it makes me smile when I see her!
All of your girls are beautiful!
Does she have RED HAIR?
Wow--she and Taylor could be little twins. Two mini DJs.
Dang cute! We're a little worried about spoiled Kate being stuck in the middle too. It's good to know that her twin, Ginny, is doing well being sandwiched. Hopefully Kate fares well. She probably will because she's so old.
Post a Comment