Friday, March 7, 2008

Help Me Mom!!











I guess that a nice Mom would stop to help her poor big headed kid take her shirt off. Instead, I grabbed the camera and laughed until my stomache hurt!! It probably took her a full minute to get the dang thing off. When she was finished she yelled, "Stop buying me these little shirts!!" Too bad she doesn't know that the shirts are not the problem.
Nat, I'm sure that this is a daily problem in your house. Maybe if I go along with Ginny's idea, and buy her all sweats, we could avoid this problem in the future. Sweats are probably a little stretchier. If not, there's always the zip up tops. For now, I'll just laugh until it hurts, every night when it's jammie time!



4 comments:

Natalie said...

That is totally Kate's problem with almost every shirt. I like the first picture that looks like she's in serious torment. The laughing is good ab exercise!

Natalie said...

p.s. Yeah! You make your girls wear undershirts! I do too.

Laurel, Brian, Addison & Liam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laurel, Brian, Addison & Liam said...

Funniest thing yet. The whole while I was pregnant, Brian's biggest concern was not, "What if her toes are webbed" or "What if she's deaf or blind," it was, "Oh no La La, what if she gets the Hansen head?" Well, she started off with a small head, but her head is catching up with her height on the percentile charts, while is large and in charge! Woa Bertha!